Why should you join our Team? We can offer:
- work in a company with 15 years of experience in the IT market, which has completed over 120 projects for clients from various business sectors,
- work in a company that has levelled up by 23 places in the last 3 years, being in the top 20 of the largest IT consulting companies in Poland according to the Computerworld Polska ranking,
- work with people with very high qualifications and unique experience,
- work in a company where great emphasis is placed on employee development – training budget in the amount of min. 3 k net PLN and 15 paid days for your personal development,
- work in a company in which you participate in the implementation of projects from the stage of a business idea to its implementation,
- work in a company that pays for your English and German lessons,
- work in a company for which team relations are extremely important – each team has its own budget for integration,
- work in a company involved in the development of the IT industry in our city – we are a member of the ICT Cluster associating approx. 80 companies in the region,
- work in a comfortable office – with a minimum two monitors, ergonomic, stand up desks and a comfortable computer chair.
And what about fruit in the kitchen, a multisport card, team-building meetings and a warm atmosphere in the team? Of course, we also provide that.